Items left by previous tenants
Our housing comes with a fully furnished kitchen (minus microwave because Danes do not seem to believe in them). Previous tenants have also left a number of other objects behind with varying degrees of cleanliness and usefulness.
- Chalk. The kind that comes in a bucket that you use to draw on the sidewalk as a kid. Mostly used up and stubby.
- A ping pong ball.
- A plastic snake we have named Harold.
- A jar of red and white straws.
- Several pillows and sleeping bags.
- A broken couch.
- An incomplete deck of cards.
- A bouncy ball.
- A poster of meerkats.
- A couple of old magazine holders with a thick layer of dust in the bottom.